Stuart Moore:
Blog, Biography, Bibliography

Saturday, October 20, 2007

January: Two Trades

AVNTRANS001000_col_jets

Briefly noted: In January, Marvel has two trade paperbacks featuring my work:

NEW AVENGERS / TRANSFORMERS is collected into a single volume for the low, low price of $10.99 US. Doctor Doom, the Autobots, and Giant Iron Man vs. Megatron. And admit it: There's some small, shameful, reptile part of your brain that's always wanted to see Luke Cage buddy up with Ratchet.

And GHOST RIDER: APOCALYPSE SOON collects two regular issues of Daniel Way's run on the book, along with my Annual -- which isn't even out yet. Introducing the mysterious Mister Eleven...a man trapped between Heaven and Hell, who seeks Ghost Rider for his own, selfish reasons.

cutoffmyhead

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Small part?" Mr. Moore, I've been waiting for this thing for 22 years!

Stuart Moore said...

Ha! Hope it works (or worked) for you!

Anonymous said...

I didn't read all the issues intently because frankly I wasn't into Tyler Kirkham's artwork (I know he's a hot property and all, but I can think of so many artists I would have rather seen drawing it), but the scene in the final issue with Spidey's homage to TF #3 sold me on the trade, anyway. And I'm looking forward to the Ramjet spotlight.